Adult ADHD, Dyslexia, Slow processing Assessment.
Our Baseline Assessment - Cost $250.00
purpose for the Assessment
You as an adults shouldn't just be interested in the symptoms. i.e. struggling with read, spell, handle math, work performance etc.
What you should be interested in is why a bright person like yourself cannot perform in areas after adequate instruction and practice.
The Baseline Assessment is designed to search out and quantify any underlying symptoms.
Whether or not you or your child have been diagnosed with a learning or behavioral issue, we can help.
The Assessment allows us to determine strengths and weaknesses then setup a affordable plan working together one-on-one with you and/or your spouse to overcome your ADHD Symptoms reaching your full potential in life.
10 Automatic Processes Critical to Learning
Are Baseline Assessment focuses on 10 Automatic Processes Critical to Learning. When one or more of these processes is not functioning correctly. Some of the symptoms list below might be showing up and affecting your child ability to learn.
1. Focus: Difficulty staying on task, poor eye control, poor handwriting.
2. Cross Pattern: Poor comprehension and/or decoding skills, difficulty remembering concepts from day to day.
3. Motor Match: Lack of fluency in physical and mental activities.
4. Mental Picture/Visual Memory: Poor spelling, decoding, comprehension, poor visual memory.
5. Tracking: Difficulty with fluency, skipping words or lines.
6. Figure Ground: Easily distracted, responds to all stimuli within the surrounding environment.
7. Directional Discrimination: Letter or word reversals, problems identifying left and right, difficulty with a sequence of instructions.
8. Position in Space: Difficulty with coordination and social skills; easily lost or disoriented in unfamiliar settings.
9. Size: Poor sense of timing; difficulty with the time component of task management; misinterpretation of the importance of situations ( can under react or over react).
10. Shape: Low comprehension, difficulty understanding math concepts.
Where you one of the children list below and didn't get the help you need. It's not to let we will help you reach your goals in life:
• One in five children struggle with learning in a traditional setting.
• One in ten children have some form of ADHD symptoms.
• Also one in five children have coexisting symptoms - Dyslexia, OCD, ODD.
Turn Learning into Knowledge!